Thursday, June 3, 2010

Week 23, Summarize your thoughts about this program on your blog and learn about where to go from here.

FIRST, I am glad it's over!!!

I can see how my attitude to this program/assignment gradually changed. First, I was negative and grouchy against this program. Then, it became a thing I have to do as an employee of MCPL. Then, I felt there may be some merit to this program. Now, I feel I learned something that may be useful to my profession and to enrich my personal life, too. Truth is I am still overwhelmed with the information and knowledge what is out there. If I start digging into on a subject covered in this program, I know there is not an end. It is constantly evolving to accommodate user’s needs.

Where to go from here? This question is a little vague. Is this question about Web 2.0 evolves into something else, Web 3.0? Or what am I going to do after learning 23 things from this program? Honestry, I don't know it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment