Thursday, June 3, 2010

Week 19, Explore any site from the Web 2.0 awards list, play with it and write a blog post about your findins

Here, out of zillions of web sites, 174 Web 2.0 Sites in 41 Categories were chosen by 21 judges. The first thing I thought was how important to market, network, and need some luck to be chosen here. Like anything else, from Novel Prize down to our Annual Leave Award, you have to be at the right time right place at the right time and know the right people. Am I very cynical with the awards? I agree that they do have some merit; here they are judged by usability, usefulness, UI & design and content quality. At least I got some assurance that some of the web sites I access regularly are included in this list. Thanks to those judges, now, I can compare within each category to use for my purpose or recomend to our patron. All of those sites met certain level of quality requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment